Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Summer in UK: The Wind of Change

As I'm from South Asia, weather in Uk affected me the most. Cold winter take away every charm from me. Even 24 hour heating not proving good enough for me in snowy January/February.

Nice sunshine and cool breeze at the end of April bring back reasons of life. . :) It seems that nature, people, buildings were hiding them inside in winter, and now they're uncovered to enjoy the heat of sun.






Aston looks incredibly awesome with amusing sunshine. The lake is now attracting students and birds. Every other day, students having good time sitting with friends for hours, which is peaceful. 

Most importantly, I can wear summer dresses, avoiding heavy coats! It feels like I'm in home now. This summer also ease down my study, allowing me concentrate on studies more than winter. I've had walk for hours everyday last few days to enjoy every bit of the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment