Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lesson of Life


In Aston, I found everyone is so freaking frightened of exams. This is not the case for only a few but all. I’ve tried to find out reason behind this and came up with Aston’s custom. Aston is not pressuring on obtaining good marks but on learning stuffs perfectly.


I had some experience during term 1 and I applied those experiences to correct mistakes made in term 1. In term 2, I attentively followed lectures where I got useful hints of questions.

One prominent feature I found in Aston is that each and every instructor tried their level best to teach us lessons very vigilantly. Their approach of teaching is not only focused on exams or obtaining high marks but also learning topics perfectly.


Though, exam fear worked in term 2 as well. However, this time I was confident enough to handle the pressure. I started early, applied few techniques to do good in exam. Moreover, I developed self-believe: “I can do”.


By the Grace of Almighty, I had wonderful final exams in term 2. Aston teach me lesson of life, “Don’t run for marks, do your part”

No comments:

Post a Comment