Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Anxious Dissertation


Planning for a good dissertation made my life horrible last few weeks. It was even frightening before I met my supervisor first time. I've prepared the proposal with lot of uncertainties whether supervisor will approve it or not. All of a sudden, I received mail from supervisor stating that the proposal is good enough. His appreciation boosts up my confidence level and makes me feel good.

Aston allocates me to a supervisor from Staffordshire University. He’s very gentle, kind and knowledgeable. He read my proposal and gave number of suggestions to improve my dissertation.


After the first meeting, I developed believe that the dissertation will not be that much frightening as I thought before. Now, I’ve a clear guideline of what to do and do not. I also visualize the expectation of my supervisor from me.

I’m about to start data collection once results are out coming Friday, May 10. I’m already done with literature review, and somewhat completed the methodology part.


It’s all about supports that make life easy enough. I'm discovering all the good aspects of Aston University every day. It is Aston which makes me feel, nothing is tough when Aston is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment