Friday, September 28, 2012

About me

I am Syed Asif Hossain, a new student to pursue Master of Science in Accounting and Finance at Aston University. I am graduated from one of the Best universities of Bangladesh, “North South University” with the prominent distinction “Magna cum Laude”.
 
I am here at Aston to pursue Master’s in Accounting & Finance degree since I have a strong passion for the subject, a desire to deepen my knowledge and position myself for a better career.


 
I am lucky enough to do my graduation in The First ever Private University in Bangladesh that offers a well- rounded undergrad programs especially Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) which is currently one of the best that this country has to offer. My four year graduation provided me a very strong background in Accounting and Finance that I believe will help me pursue my career in research.
 
Along with my studies, I also held a part-time position as Undergraduate Teaching Assistant at North South University. I enjoyed this job greatly.
 
Beside this, I am awarded with Financial Aid of North South University based on merit for completing studies.
 
I’m inspired to pursue my career in “Teaching” which will let me devote myself the most in the subject and will also give me the opportunity to share my knowledge, views and experience with my colleagues and thousands of students.
 
I believe the best opportunity to pursue my Accounting and Finance career would be to continue my education as a graduate student at Aston University.


No comments:

Post a Comment