Friday, March 1, 2013

Term-1 Results!


Long awaited results of term-1 came out earlier in February. My heart started beating fast once I get the mail regarding publish of result from MSc Student Support office. Soon, the day came when everyone desperately waiting to hear good news.

Fortunately, I got marks as I have expected. Soon after I came to know my marks, I called my parents back home. They were delighted after hearing the news. I felt like flying in sky. One of my cousins back home congratulated me in this way, “Asif, congratulations for your first foreign result”. Suddenly, I realized this is my first foreign result! I was just amazed with the feeling then.

However, I was upset that evening because few of my friends, course mates did badly in the exam. I felt extremely bad for them and found no words of condolence for them. One idiom goes in my mind, “Every coin has two sides”

No comments:

Post a Comment