Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Break from Life!


Life has a all different meaning. Life is not about study, career, living. It's more that just objectives. This realization came to me during this break.

I started my journey to Aston on September. Since than everything went through with a routine for a better career, nothing related to enjoying life which is a gift.

The break from study gave me the opportunity to lead a sound life with happiness. It was great opportunity for me to travel, visit new places and enjoy. I'd been to London, Oxford in last couple of weeks. This trips made me feel good, actually delighted me. Moreover, I got the chance to observe Christmas with English community, it allowed me to gain new experience of English culture. The way they celebrate Christmas, which is absolutely different from what I experienced before.

Thanks to Aston for giving me this great opportunity to discover life and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment